Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

BOGO! A.K.A. Buy One Get One 1/2 Off!

I have a secret to tell you...


I love halloween! What I remember about being little and going out trick-or-treating, is getting to dress up as something interesting, and wandering the streets with first my sisters and dad, and later with friends.


And then of course, my favorite day of the year is Christmas!  Again because of the memories we constantly create every year with family and friends.


Why am I sharing all of this today?  Because of the fab BOGO sale going on!  In addition to the current catalog, there is a seasonal one that's only available until the end of October.  Everything is based around Halloween and Christmas, and everything is buy 1 get 1 1/2 off!  There are so many darling decorating ideas.  To be honest, I've been looking through it lately just to get that holiday feeling.



To start planning your Everyday Party, or for a current catalog contact Rebekah. Everyday Style... good enough for guests, made for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment