Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

A New Month, A New Me!

If you know me, then you know that this month is my birthday!   It doesn't matter that I'm getting older, I enjoy spending the whole month of October talking about and anticipating my day! 


This month, I've decided a new month means a new me!  I've just completed a weight loss program.  I was about 20 pounds over what is considered healthy for my height, so I've been working with a neutitionist to get healthy again.  Now that I'm back in healthy range, I'm feeling great, and it's gotten me to look at other parts of my life.


One of these places, is my home.  I'm a horrible pack rat.  I know it, and my family knows it.  In fact some of my extended family suffer from it too.  So.  I am trying to fix it.  I watch 'Horders' quite often.  I'm not nearly that bad, but 15 minutes in, and I'm itching to get rid of some of the junk in my home.  I've organized about 1 1/2 rooms, and have plans for the rest.  Eventually I want to at least have the main floor always 'guest ready'.


With all the reorganization, the plan is to slowly replace my cheap single life decor with classic quality products.  Of course, that made me think of Everyday Style, and after speaking my my consultant of many years, she convinced me to become an Everyday Style consultant!  Join me as I see where this new job can take me.


To start planning your Everyday Party, or for a current catalog contact Rebekah.
Everyday Style... good enough for guests, made for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment