Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mmmmm Soup!

It's been one of those days!  I'm sure you know what I mean.  While we don't have kids yet, we're busy enough going to work, meeting with the committees we are on, getting food ready for Thanksgiving, cleaning the house for guests.  I'm sure the list could go on, but I don't want to bore you!

What I did want to say today was how glad I was to home home exhausted, and find a box of Traditional Quick Bread Mix (pg 70) in the cupboard.  Why you might ask?  While I knew I didn't have the energy to do a lot of cooking, and I also knew that if I just cooked a pot of soup my lovely husband with be none too pleased.  It just won't fill him up!

With my handy bread mix however, I was able to fix a fresh, hot, loaf for bread to accompany our soup. 



And was it ever good!

I love to keep a box or two of this mix in the cupboard, as it comes in handy for some many things.  Guests are easily impressed when you are able to prep and serve 'Cinnamon Apple Bread' or 'Cheesy Garlic Bread' or even a 'Dip and Serve Bread Bowl' in only an hour!  And of course all three recipes are available in the current catalog.

To start planning your Everyday Party, or for a current catalog contact Rebekah. Everyday Style... good enough for guests, made for you!

The fine print:
The photo used is of the Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf Mix which is also available on page 70 and also very yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment