Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Free Money!

It was a busy day again today.  So I don't have a lot of time to post today... so... since I haven't gotten any followers yet, I thought I'd do a little reminder post.

If you sign up as a follower of this blog before the end of November, I'll enter you in a draw to win a $50 gift certificate through me for anything from Everyday Style

Here are the steps to winning:

Sign up to be a 'follower' of this blog between now and November 30, 2010 and be entered once

Have a friend sign up (they get entered once) and mention you directed them here and you are entered once per friend

Check back on December 1st to see who wins!

The fine print:

The gift certificate is not valid for shipping or taxes.

You can 'gift' the certificate on, but I'll need to know prior to sending it to you, as it will be made out in the person's name.

This offer is currently only available to Canadian residents.


I've also decided that if you mention me on your own blog, and tell me about it, I'll enter you an extra time, and I'll do it each time you mention me.  So if you mention me everyday, you'll get a ton of entries!  Get out there and start blogging!

To start planning your Everyday Party, or for a current catalog contact Rebekah.
Everyday Style... good enough for guests, made for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment