Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cinnamon Buns! Get Your Warm Cinnamon Buns!

Ok... so you can't really buy cinnamon buns from Everyday Style but you can buy the next best thing.  A Canadian made, biodegradable, eco-friendly, plant based, Cinnamon Bun scented candle!  Found on pages 91-92 of the current catalogue. 






I usually purchase them in the 'votive' size.  With a burning time of 15-18 hours, they are long lasting but at a size that's easy to move about the house.  I usually start them in my 'Mission Wall Display' (page 28), and enjoy the scent while visiting with friends in our living room.  When the friends leave, and the mess has been cleared, I'll remove some of the clear candle cups, and head upstairs for a relaxing bubble bath.


Now that I think of it... perhaps it's the scent of cinnamon buns that causes me to eat so much when we have guests!


To start planning your Everyday Party, or for a current catalog contact Rebekah.
Everyday Style... good enough for guests, made for you!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy! You should post some pictures - I'd love to see them!

    ReplyDelete